There are many factors that play into whether or not you need a new website. Here are some things to consider:
• There are older websites that do not play friendly with mobile devices. This can cause those who come upon your business's website to be turned away, there for discouraging potential customers.
• Some sites simply look outdated. People like to see beautiful things, and if your site is attractive, they will be more inclined to stay.
• If your site doesn't show on a Google search, it may be time to update.
• If you find that customers coming in based on website referrals are dropping, it may be due to an out-of-date website.
• If you've recently changed your branding, it would be good to update your site to reflect that change so that customers don't think of you as two different companies.
• On a modern site, you can easily update the content throughout the website.
• Colors don't match? Inconsistency can throw people off and wonder if they changed websites by accident!
• Maybe your business is growing. That's great! But if your site still looks like a smaller business, people won't know of your success!
• Security is something we all worry about. If you have an older site, it's likely to not be as secure as a newer one.
If one or more of these apply to you, it may be time to consider a new website.
This varies from site to site, as some may want a simpler site without a lot of bells and whistles, whereas others may want a large site with fancy sliders and pictures galleries. For this reason, it could take 2 weeks to 2 months. It all comes down to the design and layout of your site, and getting it just right.
If you would like them to, they can be, but it is not required. Here at FOVEA Technologies, we have qualified members who can handle what it takes to build and troubleshoot your website.
We've been in the veterinarian industry since 2005, so we understand the workflow you follow, and we can build a website to match. Our team is dedicated to making sure that you are satisfied with the end result. Like with FOVEA Digital Radiography's systems, we want your website to be something that you can use for a long time.
We currently offer plans with a minimum commitment of 1 year. If you would like to commit longer, you can. Just let us know.
Here's a list of things that we need from you to get started on your website:
• Any pictures you own the rights to that you want to have seen on your website
• All information that you want on your website, including bio's, descriptions, etc. And don't worry, we'll help you fluff it up
• The template you choose! This is very important to building your website's overall aesthetic
©2020 - FOVEA TECHNOLOGIES